Linggo, Mayo 15, 2011

Why blog?

Just thought of creating this blog so I can express myself about random things I come across with. This saves me from the trouble of looking for someone to talk to about what I've been up to and what I've been thinking about, I guess. Makes me seem like a not-so-social-type of person right?

Well, I think blogging is more like keeping a journal or diary, only perked up. Makes it easier to share what's on your mind and what's happening. Very convenient.

It took me some time to take to blogging and with the help of Google and techie friends, I got this up and running.

I'll be making this an extension of myself. So, from time to time, I'd be posting about things I like and insight I've learned from past experiences. I'll be keeping most of them short and simple. Hope you'll enjoy reading!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento